Latest Shocking Entertainment News: Meghan McCain Gets Candid About Her Tattoo Removal Process: 'Such a Bitch'
Former The View host Meghan McCain is opening up about the painful process that is removing a tattoo.
“Getting a tattoo removed is such a bitch, I’m about to just give up and keep em,” McCain, 41, wrote via X on Saturday, September 26, declining to share any additional information regarding where she’s at in the removal process.
McCain, the famous daughter of the late senator John McCain, confirmed she has a small tattoo on her foot back in 2016.
“Yes, I have a very old tattoo on my right foot from college,” she wrote via X, then Twitter, at the time. “Apparently it’s noticeable on camera. Don’t get tattoos on spring break kids.”
Meghan McCain Addresses Family's 'Political Differences and Affiliations'
Three years later, while waxing poetic about her time in Los Angeles, McCain again discussed her time being young and wild which, yes, included getting “drunken tattoos” on the Sunset Strip.
“I was living in Hollywood in what could best be described as the ultimate bachelorette loft with a balcony that looked directly at the Capitol records building on Hollywood and vine. I had giant gold angel wings in my living room, lots of blue velvet and 70’s gold mirrored furniture and a closet bigger than my bedroom. I wanted my place to look like ‘Graceland meets Scarface’ (seriously google it, my place was amazing and I did a spread in Refinery 29 showing it off),” she wrote via Instagram in October 2019, alongside a throwback photo featuring McCain with pink hair.
“My neighbors were actors, porn stars and vine stars,” she continued in the caption at the time. “I went to every SINGLE club and kitschy bar in LA, went on dates with the weirdest, creative, eccentric and also the most deeply dysfunctional men (there’s a special breed I personally found to subsist in LA) who all thought me being a republican made me some endangered creature from another planet but were curious nonetheless. They always took me to the Sunset Tower restaurant for a first date.”
She added, “Josh and I got drunk tattoos on the sunset strip, I co-hosted the all time most fun and wild daily tv show I’ll ever work on (with the truly most creative people I’ve ever met). We drove to Palm Springs on the weekends, stayed up all night dancing at every gay bar but always ended the night at the Gold Coast, drove to Malibu on Sundays, I threw an over the top 30th Birthday Party for myself at both the Chateau Mormont AND the sunset marquis for the after, after party. I have so many hundreds of crazy/beautiful memories than I could possibly write out on an Instagram post.”
Meghan McCain Slams Meghan Markle’s Rebrand: ‘I Cannot Stand Her’
McCain has left her crazy 20s — and apparently drunken tattoos — in the rearview now that she’s the proud mom of three. After welcoming her third with husband Ben Domenech back in January of this year, the former TV host opened up about why she goes out of her way to keep her children off her social media.
“I appreciate so many of you asking for pics and baby updates and I know a lot of you have been following my life since 2008 and I am so grateful,” she wrote via her Instagram Stories back in February 2026. “Everyone is happy and healthy, thank GOD. I will (possibly) share when I am in the baby moon maternity phase. It all gets harder as I get older. For every wonderful person — I have just as many psychos, haters and stalkers (and so does Ben).”
She added at the time, “We give controversial political opinions for a living and both have for almost 20 years. I don’t mind being polarizing when it comes to my work but I don’t want to subject my kids to any of the bulls***. And it’s my job to protect them. Please be patient with me, it’s hard to navigate.”
by Danielle Campoamor
Other Important Shocking Information:
Recent Shocking Latest News World
Recent Shocking Latest Technology News
Recent Shocking Latest Sports News
Recent Shocking Latest Travel News
Recent Shocking Celebrity Gossip
Recent Shocking Weather Report
The Importance of news.
Well, News are very important in our daily life because news provide us with the information all around the world. News tell us about the everything happening around us from the weather, crimes, politics, sports, entertainment to the latest inventions, research in the science and technology too. News is more than just facts and information; it is information that affects us. News affects how we live our lives, how we perform our jobs, how we function as human. News sometime works as an evidence and proof of incidents. And most important it is the source of data and information that help to increase awareness, knowledge of the citizens in a country.
Comprehensive up-to-date news coverage, aggregated from sources all over the world Get the latest news from the world: nation, business, entertainment, sports, global Get the latest World News: international news, features and analysis from different continent Latest breaking news, including politics, crime and celebrity. Find stories, updates and expert opinion. Find the latest breaking news and information on the top stories, weather, business, entertainment, politics, and more. For in-depth coverage, of tech issues and events. with investigative reporting and in-depth coverage of tech issues and events. The latest international news, featuring top stories from around the world and breaking news, as it happens now.
If you'd like to support. Please click HERE to go to Support Page. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

No comments