Latest Shocking Entertainment News: RHORI's Alicia Reveals Whether She's Heard From Jane Fonda Since Viral Quote
Alicia Carmody hasn’t heard from Jane’s Fonda — er, Jane Fonda — since giving a shout-out to the actress and exercise queen on The Real Housewives of Rhode Island.
“I have not, but that’s OK because she’s Jane’s Fonda, and I have R-E-S-P-E-C-T for Jane’s Fonda always!” Alicia, 41, exclusively shares in Us‘ annual Reality Stars of the Year issue.
Us named Alicia the “Most Quotable” reality TV personality thanks to her many Alicia-isms on the inaugural season of the Bravo series. While she is perhaps best known for pronouncing “crackers” with a heavy Rhode Island accent, Alicia also memorably misstated Fonda’s name during a confessional about her gym routine.
“I don’t do spin classes. I really don’t ride a bike, but I like to still do Jane’s Fonda at least once a week,” she told viewers. “I love Jane’s Fonda. I love her so much. Her workouts on YouTube, I love them so much.”
RHORI’s Alicia Carmody Clarifies How She ‘Ran Over a Woman'
Since Alicia made her TV debut in April, fans have not stopped approaching her on the streets of Rhode Island to chat about their favorite one-liners — from “crackers” to the “pizza chips” sold at her and fiancé Billy Kitsilis‘ Cranston restaurant, Pizza Mamma.
“They have all just been a natural part of my life since before I can remember, so seeing everyone enjoy my favorite things brings me a lot of joy,” she marvels.
With production on season 2 of RHORI currently underway, Alicia is still trying to wrap her head around her newfound fame as a fan favorite.
“I will never believe it,” she tells Us. “I still don’t believe it!”
'RHORI' Star Alicia Carmody Reacts to Liz McGraw's Exit After Season 1
However, when the cameras are not rolling, Alicia still feels like a regular girl from Rhode Island whenever she is around her loved ones.
“They haven’t treated me any differently,” she explains. “Our family dynamic is still the same. They give it to be straight, and I still get in trouble. I mean, we are all living our best lives!”
Alicia noted that she is just happy to be in a class of reality TV icons.
“I love reality TV because I like to see how my favorite reality TV stars evolve and grow throughout their careers and filming their shows,” she says. “I also like to see what they are wearing, what they drive, what they use for makeup and hair products, where they like to eat and go on vacation because it gives me ideas as well.”
by Nicholas Hautman
Other Important Shocking Information:
Recent Shocking Latest News World
Recent Shocking Latest Technology News
Recent Shocking Latest Sports News
Recent Shocking Latest Travel News
Recent Shocking Celebrity Gossip
Recent Shocking Weather Report
The Importance of news.
Well, News are very important in our daily life because news provide us with the information all around the world. News tell us about the everything happening around us from the weather, crimes, politics, sports, entertainment to the latest inventions, research in the science and technology too. News is more than just facts and information; it is information that affects us. News affects how we live our lives, how we perform our jobs, how we function as human. News sometime works as an evidence and proof of incidents. And most important it is the source of data and information that help to increase awareness, knowledge of the citizens in a country.
Comprehensive up-to-date news coverage, aggregated from sources all over the world Get the latest news from the world: nation, business, entertainment, sports, global Get the latest World News: international news, features and analysis from different continent Latest breaking news, including politics, crime and celebrity. Find stories, updates and expert opinion. Find the latest breaking news and information on the top stories, weather, business, entertainment, politics, and more. For in-depth coverage, of tech issues and events. with investigative reporting and in-depth coverage of tech issues and events. The latest international news, featuring top stories from around the world and breaking news, as it happens now.
If you'd like to support. Please click HERE to go to Support Page. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

No comments