Latest Shocking Entertainment News: Chad Lowe’s Daughter Mabel Breaks Silence After Sister Fiona’s Death at 13
Chad Lowe’s eldest daughter, Mabel, is breaking her silence after her sister Fiona’s death by suicide at 13.
“I love you so much, Fiona ❤️,” Mabel, 17, wrote via Instagram on Saturday, October 3, sharing a carousel of throwback family photos. “I wish your short time here was easier, and I hope your mind is at ease now.”
She continued, “I will honor you forever and keep your memory alive. I love you, I hope you knew just how much.”
Lowe, 58, and his wife, Kim Painter, announced on Tuesday, September 29, that Fiona had died by suicide. (In addition to Mabel and Fiona, the couple also share daughter Nixie, 10.)
Chad Lowe's 13-Year-Old Daughter Fiona's Cause of Death Revealed
“We are deeply heartbroken by the loss of our beloved Fiona,” Lowe and Painter, 52, wrote in a joint statement, referring to Fiona as “a loving young girl who was smart, creative and loved to dance.”
The couple continued at the time, “She was adored by her sisters and she was deeply loved by her parents. In fact, she was the light of our lives. Her passing is devastating for our entire family and we ask for prayers and privacy at this time. If you or someone you know is struggling with mental health, please reach out to the 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline by calling or texting 988.”
The Pretty Little Liars alum’s father, Chuck Lowe, has also publicly mourned the death of his granddaughter.
“Rest in peace, sweet Fiona,” Chuck wrote via Instagram the next day.
Chad Lowe Gushed About Girl Dad 'Privilege' 2 Years Before Daughter's Death
Chad and Painter, who have not further addressed Fiona’s tragic loss, have long been candid about life with three daughters.
“I’m a girl dad. It’s so interesting because [I’m] always wanting to have my own experiences and not live in the shadow or follow in the footsteps of somebody,” Chad previously said on the “Still Here” podcast in 2024. “I feel like having daughters is such an incredible privilege.”
Chad, the younger brother of Rob Lowe, further explained how raising girls shifted his mindset.
“I look at the world from really their perspective, and I see the world and a lot of the injustices in the world from their perspective. It’s not all doom and gloom,” Chad said at the time. “Society is changing. I see how we’re really becoming conscious of the role of women. We may, who knows, have the first female president. [We’re] really empowering women and seeing how much women have to offer. I personally think that if women were in charge of nations, we’d be a lot more peaceful.”
If you or someone you know is struggling or in crisis, help is available. Call or text 988 or chat at 988lifeline.org.
by Miranda Siwak
Other Important Shocking Information:
Recent Shocking Latest News World
Recent Shocking Latest Technology News
Recent Shocking Latest Sports News
Recent Shocking Latest Travel News
Recent Shocking Celebrity Gossip
Recent Shocking Weather Report
The Importance of news.
Well, News are very important in our daily life because news provide us with the information all around the world. News tell us about the everything happening around us from the weather, crimes, politics, sports, entertainment to the latest inventions, research in the science and technology too. News is more than just facts and information; it is information that affects us. News affects how we live our lives, how we perform our jobs, how we function as human. News sometime works as an evidence and proof of incidents. And most important it is the source of data and information that help to increase awareness, knowledge of the citizens in a country.
Comprehensive up-to-date news coverage, aggregated from sources all over the world Get the latest news from the world: nation, business, entertainment, sports, global Get the latest World News: international news, features and analysis from different continent Latest breaking news, including politics, crime and celebrity. Find stories, updates and expert opinion. Find the latest breaking news and information on the top stories, weather, business, entertainment, politics, and more. For in-depth coverage, of tech issues and events. with investigative reporting and in-depth coverage of tech issues and events. The latest international news, featuring top stories from around the world and breaking news, as it happens now.
If you'd like to support. Please click HERE to go to Support Page. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

No comments