Latest Shocking Entertainment News: Sophia Bush and Ashlyn Harris Secretly Married in Intimate Ceremony
Sophia Bush and Ashlyn Harris privately said “I do” in the summer of 2025.
“When you get to this stage in your life, you begin to unpack what’s yours and what’s always sort of been for everyone else,” Bush, 44, told Vogue on Wednesday, September 30, gushing about their secret nuptials. “[Ashlyn has] been playing in stadiums in front of 60,000 people since [she was] 15 or 16, and I started playing a character for tens of millions of people when I was 21. It’s such a privilege to be able to perform as an athlete or an actor, but it also comes with certain costs.”
Due to their public careers, Bush and Harris, 40, opted for an intimate ceremony in Upstate New York with only a few guests, including the soccer star’s two children, Sloane and Ocean, in attendance.
“It was so precious and zero pressure,” Bush gushed. “I will never forget it, and I think wedding days sometimes aren’t like that.”
Sophia Bush and Ashlyn Harris’ Relationship Timeline
The One Tree Hill alum and Harris have been together since 2023 following their respective divorces from Grant Hughes and Ali Krieger. (Bush publicly came out as queer after her split from Hughes, 44.)
While reflecting on their nuptials, Bush gushed to Vogue that it “feels so amazing” to call Harris her wife.
“We got to have personal experiences with everyone we love, and once we got through all of those, how do we put it out?” she told the outlet of deciding to publicly announce their union. “I don’t want to keep sitting on panels or in interviews and being like, ‘My partner.’ [Ashlyn is] not my partner, you know? [She’s] my wife.”
Vogue further reported that Bush wrote about her intimate wedding day in her forthcoming memoir, And I Will Tell You Mine: Notes From a Life in Progress.
Ashlyn Harris Explains How She and Sophia Bush Coparent With Ex Ali Krieger
“It was impossible for my heart not to be changed by hers,” the actress wrote in an excerpt published by Vogue. “Ash had spent so long training herself to be exceptional. At any cost. And then I got to watch her learn she was already enough. That she didn’t have to earn love. That she could carry it, the best and the worst and plenty of horribly unfair things, and make something wonderful from it all. It was breathtaking to witness.”
Bush continued, “That was what I wanted my life to look like. This is who I wanted to spend it with. And she wanted to spend it with me. As that beautiful realization settled in, a friend asked how I could still believe in marriage knowing what I knew about how it could end. It surprised me how quickly and clearly I knew the answer.”
According to Bush, her wedding day radiated “pure joy” and she felt completely “at ease.”
“This is the first chapter of my life that feels truly, wholly, divinely mine,” she added.
by Miranda Siwak
Other Important Shocking Information:
Recent Shocking Latest News World
Recent Shocking Latest Technology News
Recent Shocking Latest Sports News
Recent Shocking Latest Travel News
Recent Shocking Celebrity Gossip
Recent Shocking Weather Report
The Importance of news.
Well, News are very important in our daily life because news provide us with the information all around the world. News tell us about the everything happening around us from the weather, crimes, politics, sports, entertainment to the latest inventions, research in the science and technology too. News is more than just facts and information; it is information that affects us. News affects how we live our lives, how we perform our jobs, how we function as human. News sometime works as an evidence and proof of incidents. And most important it is the source of data and information that help to increase awareness, knowledge of the citizens in a country.
Comprehensive up-to-date news coverage, aggregated from sources all over the world Get the latest news from the world: nation, business, entertainment, sports, global Get the latest World News: international news, features and analysis from different continent Latest breaking news, including politics, crime and celebrity. Find stories, updates and expert opinion. Find the latest breaking news and information on the top stories, weather, business, entertainment, politics, and more. For in-depth coverage, of tech issues and events. with investigative reporting and in-depth coverage of tech issues and events. The latest international news, featuring top stories from around the world and breaking news, as it happens now.
If you'd like to support. Please click HERE to go to Support Page. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

No comments