Latest Shocking Entertainment News: Tom Cruise Addresses Public Misconceptions, Fear of Death in Rare Interview
Tom Cruise is paying no mind to what others may think of him.
“I really have no idea,” Cruise, 64, told GQ in an interview published on Tuesday, September 15, when asked what he thinks is the “biggest misconception” about him. “I’m not sitting here thinking about that stuff. I never think about that. I’m more looking out. For me, I’m more in present and future.”
The Top Gun star continued, “I look back to evaluate how I can do things better. Where I’m going, ‘What worked and what didn’t work?’ I can look back at things in a joyful way. I’m looking at history. I’m looking at what worked previously.”
Cruise noted that he’s “not someone who lives in the past.”
Tom Cruise Shows Off Dance Moves in 'Digger' Trailer and Fans Have Thoughts
“We’re now going back to older lenses, and we’re looking at how do we get that look and how do we get this today and where are we moving forward?” he added. “Do you know what I’m saying? … There’s that joy of creating something, in the accomplishment, and then there’s always a new dream. There’s always the bigger dream. And that’s the thing. That’s what I’ve always been interested in.”
Elsewhere in the rare interview, Cruise — who is known for doing his own extreme stunts in his action films, such as riding a motorcycle off a cliff in Mission: Impossible – Dead Reckoning — revealed whether he fears death.
“Look, I think you could look at my life and go: I like standing on the edge of a cliff, physically and metaphorically. Meaning, I look at life as an adventure, and I always have, my whole life,” he shared. “I want to understand people. I want to understand life and cultures. We’re looking at life. I wonder: ‘Who are those people? How do they feel? Do they think the way I do? Do they laugh at the same thing? How do I connect with them?’ And I didn’t want to just be a tourist. I wanted to go make movies there because I also find you really get to know people when you create with them. Everyone has a different subjective reality of what they think about life, about people. And there is common ground in humanity, and I’m looking for that common ground.”
'If You Are Close to Tom Cruise, You Don't Gossip': Insiders Tell Us
The Digger star continued, “Do I fear death? No. I don’t. It’s not like I’m not afraid. I don’t mind the feeling. I understand life has certainties and uncertainties. And in making movies and living life, what interests me is: Let’s move the uncertainties more into the certainties, but I want to create other uncertainties, so that we’re moving forward and it’s part of the adventure of it.”
At the same time, Cruise noted that he’s “not afraid to feel afraid.”
“I don’t know how else to say it,” he explained. “I’m not afraid to go, ‘OK, I know this is a leap and let’s take the jump. Let’s go.’ And I try to recognize things that I don’t know, and I don’t pretend to know things that I know and things that I don’t know. So that’s how I feel about it.”
by Elise Nelson
Other Important Shocking Information:
Recent Shocking Latest News World
Recent Shocking Latest Technology News
Recent Shocking Latest Sports News
Recent Shocking Latest Travel News
Recent Shocking Celebrity Gossip
Recent Shocking Weather Report
The Importance of news.
Well, News are very important in our daily life because news provide us with the information all around the world. News tell us about the everything happening around us from the weather, crimes, politics, sports, entertainment to the latest inventions, research in the science and technology too. News is more than just facts and information; it is information that affects us. News affects how we live our lives, how we perform our jobs, how we function as human. News sometime works as an evidence and proof of incidents. And most important it is the source of data and information that help to increase awareness, knowledge of the citizens in a country.
Comprehensive up-to-date news coverage, aggregated from sources all over the world Get the latest news from the world: nation, business, entertainment, sports, global Get the latest World News: international news, features and analysis from different continent Latest breaking news, including politics, crime and celebrity. Find stories, updates and expert opinion. Find the latest breaking news and information on the top stories, weather, business, entertainment, politics, and more. For in-depth coverage, of tech issues and events. with investigative reporting and in-depth coverage of tech issues and events. The latest international news, featuring top stories from around the world and breaking news, as it happens now.
If you'd like to support. Please click HERE to go to Support Page. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

No comments