Latest Shocking Entertainment News: Amanda Seyfried Pays Tribute to Beloved Dog Finn After Death at 16
Amanda Seyfried is honoring her furry, four-legged bestie Finn after her beloved dog’s death at age 16.
“This one’s forever and ever,” Seyfried, 40, wrote via Instagram on Saturday, June 25, while sharing a selfie featuring the actress laying beside Finn.
In the comments section, Olivia Munn shared a sweet message, writing, “Fly high, sweet pup 🕊️♥️♥️♥️.”
Seyfried adopted the Australian shepherd while working on the set of the HBO series Big Love, which ran from 2006-2011.

“As soon as he was mine, like 24 hours after I got him, I realized something about me needed him,” Seyfried told People in 2019. “He completely changed my life and helped me find my solitude and my independence. When you have a lifestyle like I did when I was in my early twenties, there were no constants.”
She continued at the time, “It was just hard to know where I was going to be the next month because of my career. That’s why I got him.”
Seyfried explained that she has now made sure her film contracts allow for Finn to be brought onto set, unless he’s traveling a far distance.
“I just can’t picture being anywhere without him,” she said. “Except England. Every time I do a movie over there, I have to leave him. I wouldn’t put him through that plane ride unless I was there for long enough to make sense because he has such a good life when he’s being babysat by my agent.”
Amanda Seyfried Always Takes In Injured Animals on Her Farm
Five years later, Seyfried got candid about how Finn has altered the course of her life.
“[Pets give us] purpose. No matter what we say, we can’t deny the fact that we need purpose, and to have that responsibility of taking care of animals, who don’t have a voice and can’t really do much for themselves, it gives you so much more than we could ever give them, really,” Seyfried told People in a 2024 interview. “I don’t know what my twenties would’ve looked like without Finn. I really don’t know. I don’t know how I would’ve navigated Hollywood. I mean, I stayed out of a lot of trouble, I think, because I had that guy to come home to.”
Seyfried recalled taking Finn home and thinking she would “find a home for him and have him for a couple of weeks,” but said she “fell in love with him right away.”
“I was just like, ‘I’m going to keep him safe,’ and then he just ended up keeping me safe,” she said. “I had struggled with a lot of anxiety and I have OCD, and my twenties were just hard in general, like anybody’s twenties are hard, so I think he grounded me in a way that nothing else could have.”
by Ryan Hudgins
Other Important Shocking Information:
Recent Shocking Latest News World
Recent Shocking Latest Technology News
Recent Shocking Latest Sports News
Recent Shocking Latest Travel News
Recent Shocking Celebrity Gossip
Recent Shocking Weather Report
The Importance of news.
Well, News are very important in our daily life because news provide us with the information all around the world. News tell us about the everything happening around us from the weather, crimes, politics, sports, entertainment to the latest inventions, research in the science and technology too. News is more than just facts and information; it is information that affects us. News affects how we live our lives, how we perform our jobs, how we function as human. News sometime works as an evidence and proof of incidents. And most important it is the source of data and information that help to increase awareness, knowledge of the citizens in a country.
Comprehensive up-to-date news coverage, aggregated from sources all over the world Get the latest news from the world: nation, business, entertainment, sports, global Get the latest World News: international news, features and analysis from different continent Latest breaking news, including politics, crime and celebrity. Find stories, updates and expert opinion. Find the latest breaking news and information on the top stories, weather, business, entertainment, politics, and more. For in-depth coverage, of tech issues and events. with investigative reporting and in-depth coverage of tech issues and events. The latest international news, featuring top stories from around the world and breaking news, as it happens now.
If you'd like to support. Please click HERE to go to Support Page. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

No comments