PropellerAds

Breaking News

Latest Shocking Entertainment News: When Stars Lost Their Virginity

While some celebrities keep their sexual experiences close to their chests, others have no problem kissing and telling about their first times.

In 2010, Joe Jonas opened up about losing his virginity at age 20 to Ashley Greene. “I didn’t have any condoms, so I went to our drummer Jack’s room — who was my roommate at the time — and I demolished his room looking for them,” he said in a Reddit AMA at the time. “[I] found them underneath his underwear drawer. When he came home, he thought somebody broke into his room because his whole room was demolished.”

The reveal was quite shocking to fans as the Jonas Brothers wore purity rings for years, vowing not to have premarital sex. In 2016, he stated that he didn’t regret sharing that personal experience with the world.

“Life’s too short, you know?” the DNCE singer told Entertainment Tonight at the time. “I mean ultimately, I think of myself as an honest guy. There are just those moments in life where you have to be true to yourself and true to the world. … I’m not out to hurt anybody, but I think, ultimately, I’m just telling my stories and what I can say from my heart.”

From the extremely awkward to the really romantic encounters, see what the stars had to say about their first times:


Rebel Wilson: Age 35
Wilson revealed in her memoir, Rebel Rising, that she lost her virginity at age 35. Calling herself a “late bloomer,” Wilson explained that she included the anecdote about her personal life to reassure individuals that “not everybody has to lose their virginity as a teenager.” "People can wait till they're ready or wait till they're a bit more mature," Wilson told People in March 2024. "And I think that could be a positive message. You obviously don't have to wait until you're in your thirties like me, but you shouldn't feel pressure as a young person.” Karwai Tang/WireImage
Maya Hawke
When the Stranger Things alum lost her virginity as a teenager, she did not inform parents Ethan Hawke or Uma Thurman of her whereabouts. “I lied about where [I was]. I said I going to therapy, but I really went to lose my virginity,” Maya said during a June 2023 appearance on Watch What Happens Live With Andy Cohen. “I can’t believe I just said that, but it is true. My father was very, very upset. … He gave me a really hard time about it, [he said], ‘Where were you? Where did you go?’ And I said, ‘How am I supposed to have secrets if I’m not allowed to tell lies?’” Matt Baron/BEI/Shutterstock
Brooke Shields: Age 22
The actress opened up in her 2023 Hulu documentary, Pretty Baby, about having sex for the first time with her college boyfriend, Dean Cain, when the actors were both students at Princeton University in the 80s. “I wanted to jump into the personal relationship and the love and the commitment,” she explained in the film. “The part he was more comfortable with was the sexual part and I wasn’t, so we had to teach each other about the other.” The Blue Lagoon actress recalled feeling like the “stakes were so unnaturally high” that night because of the continued media attention about her virginity following her fame as a child star. “When we finally had sex, I immediately ran out of the room, down the hall, butt naked, just running. I didn’t know where I was going,” she revealed. Cain ran after Shields with the duvet cover wrapped around him. “[He] grabbed a hold of me and said, ‘Where are you going?’ He said ‘I’m not going anywhere, I’m not leaving you, you’re the same person.’ He got it immediately and I just cried,” she said. The Suddenly Susan alum added: “I feel bad for that girl. She was old enough to own her own body, for real. And I just couldn’t get there at that moment… What it boils down to is a sort of a regret for lost exploration and opportunity to understand my personal sexuality.” Shields previously told Health magazine in 2009 that she wishes she had had sex earlier. "I think I wouldn't have had issues with weight – I carried this protective 20 pounds [in college]," she said. Erik Pendzich/Shutterstock
Charlie Puth
The "Light Switch" singer's first sexual partner was a fan he met after a small concert he performed in Boston. Puth was 21 at the time. “This girl came up to me and was like, ‘Can you sign my chest?’ I was like, 'I feel like a rock star,” he told Bustle of his first time in May 2022. “I never saw her again. She was lovely, but it makes me sad sometimes because I wish the older version of me was like, ‘Hey, you might want to just make this, like, a little more memorable.’” Scott Kirkland/PictureGroup for/Shutterstock
Chris Evans: Age 17
The Captain America actor had sex for the first time in 1999, and after the big event, he went home to tell his mom.  “My whole family is just — we’re very open with a lot of things,” Evans said on Late Night With Seth Meyers in 2017. “I raced home, and I said, ‘I did it! I don’t know what I was doing, but I did it!’” Magnus Sundholm/Shutterstock
Sebastian Stan: Age 17
The Winter Soldier actor revealed that he had sex in his senior year of high school. He lied when he told his longtime girlfriend, who was also a virgin, that he was more experienced in the bedroom. They rented a New York City hotel room for the occasion.   “I was so freaked out,” Stan divulged on a 2016 conversation on “The Drop-In with Will Malnati.” “We rented out a hotel room, did it at the Times Square Hotel, and had a McDonald’s happy meal afterwards. I swear to god. I will not name her, but god bless her — she’s married now.” Shutterstock
Dax Shepard
The “Armchair Expert” podcast host revealed in a 2019 episode with Gwyneth Paltrow that he was in seventh grade when he had sex at just 12 or 13 years old.  "I lost my virginity intentionally to 'Love My Way' by The Psychedelic Furs in the basement of my house," he shared at the time. "Luckily, we got right to the action and I did not make it to the chorus and then I was just very confused." Gregory Pace/Shutterstock
Mischa Barton
In a June 2021 essay for Harper's Bazaar U.K., the O.C. alum recalled how she lost her virginity after years of feeling "looming" pressure to gain more experience as a young actress who often played sexualized characters. She particularly felt this way after landing the role of Marissa Cooper, who Barton described as a "fast and loose" teen. The Hills alum was 18 when she started filming the show. "Did I ever feel pressured to have sex with someone?" she wrote. "Well, after being pursued by older men in their 30s, I eventually did the deed. I feel a little guilty because I let it happen. I felt so much pressure to have sex, not just from him, but society in general." Matt Baron/Shutterstock
Gilles Marini: Age 13
The Sex and the City: The Movie actor told The New York Post’s Page Six in November 2020 that he lost his virginity to an orphan named Sonia who was four years older than him. “It was very romantic and scary,” he recalled, noting that Sonia had a boyfriend, but still invited him to her room. “Guess what I heard right in the middle of it? [Her boyfriend yelling] ‘Open up!’ That was my first experience.” AFF-USA/Shutterstock
Miley Cyrus: Age 16
The pop star implied on the “Call Her Daddy” podcast in August 2020 that she lost her virginity to her Last Song costar Liam Hemsworth, although she also opened up about going “past first base” with girls years before meeting him. “I didn’t go all the way with a dude until I was 16, but I ended up marrying the guy,” she said of the actor, whom she divorced that January after one year of marriage. Matt Baron/BEI/Shutterstock
Ian Somerhalder: Age 13
The Vampire Diaries alum admitted that he began his sexual journey at 13 years old with a 16-year-old girl. “[I was] 13. It was fun,” he explained on Andy Cohen’s SiriusXM show, Radio Andy, in December 2019. “When you’re 13 and you’re a boy, you know, or a girl, but boys are pretty on it.” Matt Sayles/Invision/AP/Shutterstock
Cara Delevingne: Age 18
The Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets star divulged the age at which she lost her virginity to RuPaul on the TV personality's "What's the Tee?" podcast in March 2019. "I only started having sex when I was 18," she said. "I was quite late."  Two years later, she repeated a similar story during an October 2021 episode of EllenTube's "Lady Parts" series. "I didn’t lose my virginity until I was, like, 18," the model recalled. "I didn’t get confident in sex until way later, but I also didn’t ever ask for what I wanted for so long." She added that it took her a while to figure out what she enjoyed after so many years of seeing certain kinds of sex depicted in movies and TV. "After being conditioned to think, ‘This is the noise that people make,’ I remember stopping making any noise or trying to really maintain it, and it’s so hot when you just try and not make any noise and feel it way more," she explained. "It’s like, ‘Whoa!’" Sarah Morris/Getty Images
Angelina Jolie: Age 14
After having sex for the first time, "the emotions didn't feel enough," she has said. So to feel closer to her mate, she said she "grabbed a knife and cut him." Todd Williamson/Getty Images
Daniel Radcliffe: Age 16
He has said he lost his virginity "to a much older woman," whom Us Weekly later identified as his ex, Amy Byrne, who was 23 at the time. VALERIE MACON/AFP/Getty Images
Fergie: Age 18
"I've always been a very sexual person," she has said. "I've always had to hold myself back - I lost my virginity at 18. But that took a lot of willpower." JB Lacroix/WireImage
Johnny Depp: Age 13
While promoting the 2008 Tim Burton musical Sweeney Todd, he told Rolling Stone: "I haven't done anything this collaborative since I lost my virginity at 13." Mathew Imaging/WireImage
Kelly Osbourne: Age 13
The same year she lost her virginity, "I convinced myself I was pregnant...." she has said. "I hadn't even gotten my period." Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic
Lil Wayne
"The girl was 13," the rapper has said. "We were playing Win, Lose or Draw and on the board, she wrote, 'F--- me.'" Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic
Matthew McConaughey: Age 15
He wouldn't reveal any details about his first time in a 2008 Playboy interview. "I don't tell bedroom tales," he said. "Never have." Mike Windle/Getty Images for Disney
Megan Fox: Age 17
She has said her first time wasn't "awkward" because she was "in love . . . it was nice." Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage.com
Paris Hilton: Age 15
Tori Spelling's brother Randy claimed he took the heiress' virginity two months after meeting her in Palm Springs. Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images for Marc Jacobs International, LLC
Sienna Miller: Age 16
She has said her mother insisted she have sex at home. "She would say, 'I'd rather you did it in my house if you're going to do it at all,'" Miller has said. Bruce Glikas/FilmMagic
Tina Fey: Age 24
"I couldn't give it away," she joked to David Letterman about her virginity. Jim Spellman/WireImage.com
Woody Harrelson: Age 17
"Neither of us knew what we were doing, but we went at it feverishly -- until her parents showed up, with doors opening, bright lights, them screaming, me stuffing my underwear and her bra down the back of my pants," he has said. Danny Martindale/WireImage
Adriana Lima: Age 27
The Victoria’s Secret model famously held onto her virginity until marrying then-husband Marko Jarić in 2009. “You have to stick up for your beliefs, whatever makes you comfortable,” she told The Huffington Post in 2013.  Kevin Mazur/WireImage
George Clooney: Age 16
He lost his virginity “young, very young, too young,” the actor told Rolling Stone in 2011.  Patrick Aventurier/Getty Images
Joe Jonas: Age 20
“I did other stuff before then, but I was sexually active at 20. I’m glad I waited for the right person,” the former Jonas Brother, who wore a purity ring in his teenage years, wrote in a 2013 essay for Vulture. Frazer Harrison/Getty Images
Katy Perry: Age 16
The pop superstar’s first time was in the front seat of a Volvo sedan while listening to Jeff Buckley’s album Grace. “Love that record so much,” she told GQ in 2014.  Steve Granitz/WireImage
Khloe Kardashian: Age 14
The Strong Looks Better Naked author told The View hosts in 2010 that she almost felt “conned” by her older sex partner. “Looking back I think that’s not a normal thing,” she said.  Cindy Ord/Getty Images for Allergan
Kim Kardashian: Age 14
She lost her virginity to Michael Jackson’s nephew TJ Jackson, but the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star discussed her decision with her mom, Kris Jenner, first. “She was like, ‘OK, so this is what we’re gonna do, we’re gonna put you on birth control,” she recalled to Oprah in 2012.  Ethan Miller/Getty Images
Macaulay Culkin: Age 15
The former child star revealed during an appearance on the “Anna Faris Is Unqualified” podcast that he lost his virginity at 15. “It wasn’t gross or weird. We planned it. It was warm and sticky and I felt like, ‘Geez, this is weird. Am I doing it right?’” he admitted in March 2018. “We listened to [The Beatles’] White Album, so there you go." Andrew Lipovsky/NBC/NBCU Photo Bank via Getty Images


by Us Weekly Staff

Other Important Shocking Information:
Recent Shocking Latest News World
Recent Shocking Latest Technology News
Recent Shocking Latest Sports News
Recent Shocking Latest Travel News
Recent Shocking Celebrity Gossip
Recent Shocking Weather Report

The Importance of news.

Well, News are very important in our daily life because news provide us with the information all around the world. News tell us about the everything happening around us from the weather, crimes, politics, sports, entertainment to the latest inventions, research in the science and technology too. News is more than just facts and information; it is information that affects us. News affects how we live our lives, how we perform our jobs, how we function as human. News sometime works as an evidence and proof of incidents. And most important it is the source of data and information that help to increase awareness, knowledge of the citizens in a country.

Comprehensive up-to-date news coverage, aggregated from sources all over the world Get the latest news from the world: nation, business, entertainment, sports, global Get the latest World News: international news, features and analysis from different continent Latest breaking news, including politics, crime and celebrity. Find stories, updates and expert opinion. Find the latest breaking news and information on the top stories, weather, business, entertainment, politics, and more. For in-depth coverage, of tech issues and events. with investigative reporting and in-depth coverage of tech issues and events. The latest international news, featuring top stories from around the world and breaking news, as it happens now.
If you'd like to support. Please click HERE to go to Support Page. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

No comments