PropellerAds

Breaking News

Latest Shocking Entertainment News: A Love So Sweet! Claire Holt and Andrew Joblon’s Relationship Timeline

A forever type of love! Claire Holt has found her perfect match in husband Andrew Joblon.

The Originals alum announced in July 2017 that she had started seeing the real estate executive, nearly eight months after she split from ex-husband Matthew Kaplan.

Holt and Joblon got engaged five months later. “My heart is so full,” she gushed via Instagram in December 2017, sharing a photo of her diamond ring.

The twosome tied the knot in August 2018 in a dreamy, floral-covered ceremony in Beverly Hills.

“Punching above my weight class,” Joblon quipped via Instagram in November 2021 after he uploaded a pic of the couple on the red carpet.

The Australian actress and the businessman have also expanded their family through the years. The twosome share son James, born in March 2019, and daughter Elle, born in September 2020, after previously suffering a miscarriage.

“I’ve never felt more broken in my life,” Holt wrote via Instagram in March 2018 of her pregnancy loss. “I debated sharing this so soon and I’m still frightened about making such a private struggle public, but I’m doing it anyway because it’s important. After my D & C, I spent hours on the internet searching for women who had been through it.”

She added at the time: “I was desperate to find someone, anyone, who could relate to what I was feeling. Someone to tell me that the depression and hopelessness were normal. That it wasn’t my fault. That I wasn’t broken forever. I found a community of women who shared my exact experience.”

The Vampire Diaries alum also leaned on Joblon for support.

“It was just really amazing to have a partner who was relentlessly there for me and so supportive and fights his own pain to help me out through it all,” Holt exclusively told Us Weekly in February 2019. “It was a really beautiful experience, as well. Obviously what we went through was tragic, but it brought us so much closer together. And I think it’s difficult to say this because I would have loved to have had the baby and have the pregnancy work out … but I wouldn’t change it because I learned so much, and it really strengthened our relationship.”

Amidst raising their rainbow babies, Holt and Joblon confirmed in May 2023 that they were expecting their third child.

“Happy because we are growing,” the H20: Just Add Water alum gushed via Instagram Story at the time, sharing photos of her baby bump while at Cannes Film Festival in France.

Scroll below to revisit Holt and Joblon’s sweetest moments together:


July 2017
Less than one year after the 47 Meters Down star split from Kaplan, she moved on with Joblon. They debuted their romance via Instagram on July 24, sharing snaps from their joint Italian getaway. Courtesy of Claire Holt/Instagram
August 2018
The pair tied the knot on August 18, nearly one year after getting engaged. Courtesy of Claire Holt/Instagram
February 2019
After suffering a miscarriage, Holt praised Joblon for being in her corner. “Obviously what we went through was tragic, but it brought us so much closer together,” she told Us. “And I think it’s difficult to say this because I would have loved to have had the baby and have the pregnancy work out … but I wouldn’t change it because I learned so much, and it really strengthened our relationship.” Rob Latour/Shutterstock
March 2019
“James Holt Joblon. Everything they say is true. There is no love like it,” the Mean Girls 2 actress wrote via Instagram, announcing her firstborn’s birth. Courtesy of Claire Holt/Instagram
September 2020
The couple’s daughter, Elle, joined the family one year later.   “Baby Elle has finally made her appearance after 27.5 hours of labor,” Joblon gushed via Instagram. “@claireholt again proved to me she is my hero and a true warrior – I love you with all my heart. Thank you so much for birthing this sweet little girl in a challenging year. All the women out there, no debate from me, you guys are the superior gender and it’s not even close!!” Courtesy of Andrew Joblon/Instagram
March 2021
The married couple introduced their eldest children to Holt’s H20 and Originals costar, Phoebe Tonkin.   Courtesy of Andrew Joblon/Instagram
August 2022
“Luckiest guy alive. Happy anniversary boo,” Joblon wrote via Instagram. Courtesy of Andrew Joblon/Instagram
February 2023
“I have never once bought Andy a Valentine’s Day gift but I expect one every year. It works well for us,” Holt jokingly captioned an Instagram selfie of her brood. Courtesy of Claire Holt/Instagram
May 2023
Holt debuted her third pregnancy at the Killers of the Flower Moon premiere at Cannes, where she cradled her baby bump on the red carpet. “Me & no 3 ✨,” she later wrote via Instagram alongside pics from the event. Joblon replied: “You’re the best boo. I love you ❤️.” David Fisher/Shutterstock


by Miranda Siwak

Other Important Shocking Information:
Recent Shocking Latest News World
Recent Shocking Latest Technology News
Recent Shocking Latest Sports News
Recent Shocking Latest Travel News
Recent Shocking Celebrity Gossip
Recent Shocking Weather Report

The Importance of news.

Well, News are very important in our daily life because news provide us with the information all around the world. News tell us about the everything happening around us from the weather, crimes, politics, sports, entertainment to the latest inventions, research in the science and technology too. News is more than just facts and information; it is information that affects us. News affects how we live our lives, how we perform our jobs, how we function as human. News sometime works as an evidence and proof of incidents. And most important it is the source of data and information that help to increase awareness, knowledge of the citizens in a country.

Comprehensive up-to-date news coverage, aggregated from sources all over the world Get the latest news from the world: nation, business, entertainment, sports, global Get the latest World News: international news, features and analysis from different continent Latest breaking news, including politics, crime and celebrity. Find stories, updates and expert opinion. Find the latest breaking news and information on the top stories, weather, business, entertainment, politics, and more. For in-depth coverage, of tech issues and events. with investigative reporting and in-depth coverage of tech issues and events. The latest international news, featuring top stories from around the world and breaking news, as it happens now.
If you'd like to support. Please click HERE to go to Support Page. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

No comments