PropellerAds

Breaking News

Latest Shocking Entertainment News: Clapbacks Included! Kelly Ripa, Mark Consuelos’ Best Quotes About Each Other

Whether it’s clapping back against the trolls or revealing the secret to their happy marriage, Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos never hold back about their relationship.

The couple initially crossed paths when Consuelos was cast as Ripa’s love interest on All My Children in 1995.

“I auditioned him. They’d been looking for this character for some time … They didn’t want a dark-haired guy, they wanted a Latino actor. So I had auditioned every Latino actor in the city and around the city and then California,” the actress detailed during a SiriusXM interview in August 2018. “Then all of a sudden, Judy Blye Wilson, who was the casting director in All My Children, said, ‘I found him’ … [Judy] showed me his picture and … when I saw him, the photograph of him, I saw my entire future with him flash before [my eyes]. Like, I saw it. I [didn’t] believe in any of that and now I do because of that moment.”

After one year of dating, Ripa and Consuelos eloped in Las Vegas and later expanded their family with kids Michael, Joaquin and Lola. The pair continued to mix business with pleasure with cameo appearances in each other’s projects including Hope & Faith and Riverdale.

“[Riverdale creator] Roberto [Aguirre-Sacasa] called me and said, ‘Hey, I’ve got a question to ask you. Do you think she’d want to do it?’ And I said, ‘You know, yeah. Give her a call!’ They spoke and they figured it out,” the Spain native, who played Hiram Lodge on the hit CW series, exclusively told Us Weekly in 2019. “Roberto’s awesome, man. No one knows this world better than him. He just made it happen. I definitely did not ask for him to do that. I think he thought it would be so much fun.”

In addition to their onscreen collaborations, Ripa and Consuelos have been candid about their life out of the spotlight. The twosome opened up about how their PDA remained unpopular with their kids over the years.

“My daughter and my older son, if there’s PDA, they are disgusted. … We’re not making out, but if there’s PDA, like, if Mark gives me a kiss, they’re like, ‘Ugh, ugh!’ I mean, really, that’s the reaction. They’re disgusted!” the talk show host shared with Us in November 2018.

Outside of their physical connection, Ripa and Consuelos have continued to gush about their strong bond more than two decades into their romance. “I’m crazy about her,” the Only Murders in the Building star told Us in January 2019. “She’s an extremely patient and a tolerant woman, and I think that’s the true secret to our marriage.”

In February 2023, Ripa announced to Live viewers that they would get a chance to see more of her dynamic with her husband because he is taking over as her permanent cohost.

Scroll through to revisit their best quotes about their each other:


Love at First Sight
“I saw my husband in a photograph before I saw him. I knew when I saw his photograph,” Ripa revealed during an August 2018 interview on Radio Andy’s Lunch with Bruce, referring to a photo the All My Children casting director showed her in the ‘90s. “I was not a hopeless romantic. I never thought about getting married, it never occurred to me that I would grow old with someone. I just thought I would be living my single girl life in the city and sort of like moving. … When I saw him, the photograph of him, I saw my entire future with him flash before — like I saw it.”  Axelle/Bauer-Griffin/FilmMagic
First Meeting 
"I thought she was adorable, hot and sexy and all that stuff," Consuelos told HuffPost in October 2014 about meeting his now-wife at his All My Children audition. “But I was very focused. I didn't really think I had a chance with her, so I wasn't really focused on that." Vivien Killilea/Getty Images
The Proposal
Ripa revealed in July 2018 that the twosome split a week before they eloped in Vegas. Six days later, the Riverdale star proposed and they went to Sin City on May 1, 1996. “He popped the question the day before we got married, but that day, that very day that we got back together, we were at a taping of Regis and Kathie Lee,” Ripa recalled on the “Comments by Celebs” podcast. “We broke up and we got back together the day before we went off and eloped.”  Mike Coppola/Getty Images
Her Safety Net 
"I was drawn to Mark because he was positively an alpha male, and I didn't think I would be drawn to that,” the Hope & Faith alum told Elle in January 2013. “But I just worship him. He makes me feel very safe." Alo Ceballos/GC Images
Proud Hubby
Days after Consuelos shared a “sultry” photo of Ripa in a bikini in March 2018, he returned to the post to slam the trolls who body-shamed the Live! host in the comments. “I posted this pic of the women I most admire. As a playful tribute to my wife who I’m proud of in endless ways,” he wrote. “She works extremely hard in her professional life and her commitment to exercise, healthy diet is admirable and the benefits show. Yes she’s wearing a bikini at age 47 and will no doubt wear one for many years to come. … . I love you @kellyripa… keep killing it.” Jim Spellman/WireImage
Age Is Just a Number
Ripa hit back at a user who commented that she looked “to old” for Consuelos on his Instagram in September 2018. “You need to learn how to spell the word too sweetie,” she quipped. “As in you’re too stupid to be with my young, handsome husband. Ps, he likes proper grammar as well you dope.” (Ripa and Consuelos were both 47 years old at the time.)  Kevork Djansezian/Getty Images
The Honeymoon Phase Never Ends 
“We really dig each other. I’m really crazy about her,” Consuelos told Andy Cohen on Watch What Happens Live in September 2016. ”We keep it going! I'm bananas over my wife." Charles Sykes/Getty Images
Protective Wife 
After an Instagram troll called Consuelos short in March 2018, Ripa clapped back, “He’s tall where it counts babe.”  Kevin Mazur/WireImage
Growing Together 
“You’re gonna fight. You’re gonna have at each other. We’re gonna annoy each other and do stuff that irritates each other because we’re human beings,” Ripa admitted on Anna Faris’ “Unqualifed” podcast in July 2018. “But at the end of the day, we’re loyal to each other, we care about each other deeply. We’re good friends and, you know, relationships evolve and we just happen to be lucky enough that we evolved together. We grew together. Our roots became entangled.” Desiree Navarro/WireImage
Step By Step
During an October 2018 episode of her Facebook Watch Series Heads and Faces, Ripa jokingly compared “every date” with Consuelos to sophomore year of high school. “He’s like, ‘Is this OK? Is this OK? Is this OK? Can I touch you here? Can I touch you there?’” she explained. “Cause he’s never sure what’s glued in and what’s clipped in and what’s actually a part of my body and what’s maybe just temporarily a part of my body.” Rob Kim/Getty Images
Packing on the PDA
Ripa told Us exclusively in November 2018 that the couple’s daughter and oldest son are “disgusted” if their parents kiss in front of them. “And by PDA I don’t mean … We’re not making out, but if there’s PDA, like, if Mark gives me a kiss, they’re like, ‘Ugh, ugh!’” she explained, noting that her youngest son, Joaquin, is “still sweet.”  Gregory Pace/FilmMagic
In It for the Long Haul
“We like each other, so that helps! But it wasn’t always so easy. In the early stages, it’s easy to let stuff burn out of control. You want to be right or you want to hear an apology. The stuff we used to argue over in our first year of marriage was like, ‘Are you going to breathe next to me?’ Those were insane fights!” Ripa told Us. “I can’t picture my life without him.” Ron Galella/WireImage
Marriage Secrets
“I’m crazy about her,” Conselous told Us exclusively about his wife of more than 20 years in January 2019. “She’s an extremely patient and a tolerant woman, and I think that’s the true secret to our marriage.” Larry Busacca/Getty Images for Electrolux
Surviving Work — and Long Distance
“Because she has to go to work early, I get up with her, I make her a cup of coffee and we talk,” the actor told Us in January 2019. “I like to hear from her, she likes to hear from me.” Rob Kim/Getty Images
Not Having It
In March 2019, the talk show host posted a throwback photo of her husband wrapping his arms around her more than a decade ago, along with the caption: "#fbf 2007 Those hands 💕" The couple's daughter, Lola, commented the same day, "Is the caption necessary" with a face-palm emoji. Ripa's response? "gurl bye" with a waving hand. Zing! Kevin Mazur/Getty Images for CNN
Reflecting on Her Marriage
During an episode of Live With Kelly and Ryan, Ripa recalled how watching Scenes From a Marriage affected her relationship. "I was like, none of this would ever be happening in the Mark Consuelos household because he would have nipped all of this in the bud immediately," she shared in September 2021. "He would have been like, 'Oh, you're upset? I know how to take care of that. Oh, you don't feel good about something? I'll take care of that. You're feeling like maybe you're overworked? I got you. I know what you need.'" Charles Sykes/Invision/AP/Shutterstock
Getting Candid
Ripa admitted on Live in 2022 that she was "so grateful" her husband snapped a topless photo of her on their honeymoon in the '90s. “Do you know that I often rifle through the shoebox and I go, ‘Well, just remember! It used to look like this!'” she joked on the talk show. Matt Baron/Shutterstock


by Sarah Hearon

Other Important Shocking Information:
Recent Shocking Latest News World
Recent Shocking Latest Technology News
Recent Shocking Latest Sports News
Recent Shocking Latest Travel News
Recent Shocking Celebrity Gossip
Recent Shocking Weather Report

The Importance of news.

Well, News are very important in our daily life because news provide us with the information all around the world. News tell us about the everything happening around us from the weather, crimes, politics, sports, entertainment to the latest inventions, research in the science and technology too. News is more than just facts and information; it is information that affects us. News affects how we live our lives, how we perform our jobs, how we function as human. News sometime works as an evidence and proof of incidents. And most important it is the source of data and information that help to increase awareness, knowledge of the citizens in a country.

Comprehensive up-to-date news coverage, aggregated from sources all over the world Get the latest news from the world: nation, business, entertainment, sports, global Get the latest World News: international news, features and analysis from different continent Latest breaking news, including politics, crime and celebrity. Find stories, updates and expert opinion. Find the latest breaking news and information on the top stories, weather, business, entertainment, politics, and more. For in-depth coverage, of tech issues and events. with investigative reporting and in-depth coverage of tech issues and events. The latest international news, featuring top stories from around the world and breaking news, as it happens now.
If you'd like to support. Please click HERE to go to Support Page. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

No comments