PropellerAds

Breaking News

Latest Shocking Entertainment News: Candace Cameron Bure’s Quotes About Decades-Long Marriage to Valeri Bure

All thanks to Uncle Joey! Candace Cameron Bure and husband Valeri Bure have been married for more than 20 years — and still like packing on the PDA.

The Full House star was introduced to the hockey player through her costar Dave Coulier while filming the ’90s sitcom. After less than a year of dating, Bure proposed. The twosome wed in 1996.

“He makes me laugh a lot, which is a very good quality,” she gushed to Us Weekly exclusively in 2019. “He’s just such a bold person. We always have interesting conversations. I love his passion and his strength so very much. He’s so supportive of me and our children.”

The couple share daughter Natasha (born 1998) and sons Lev (2000) and Maksim (2002).

My kids are young adults and teenagers and I’m OK in their eyes,” Cameron Bure told Us. “They don’t mind hanging out with me. I don’t care if I’m cool in their eyes, but the fact that they actually enjoy hanging out and want to be my friend is, like, the biggest win for me ever.”

While Cameron Bure often gushes about her man, she isn’t afraid to admit that they’ve hit rough patches.

“Marriage is a wonderful, beautiful thing but there’s always going to be tough times,” she told Us in 2018. “There’s no one that has this amazingly perfect marriage. … You just hang in there and stick with it.”

The actress added at the time that her business schedule helps keep the spark alive. “Because I travel a lot, that’s the secret!” she told Us. “Because, you know, being away from each other makes the heart grow fonder.”

Scroll through for more on the couple’s marriage:


Being ‘Submissive’ …

"My husband is a natural-born leader. I quickly learned that I had to find a way of honoring his take-charge personality and not get frustrated about his desire to have the final decision on just about everything,” Cameron Bure wrote in her 2013 book Balancing It All. “I am not a passive person, but I chose to fall into a more submissive role in our relationship because I wanted to do everything in my power to make my marriage and family work."

 

Picture Perfect/Shutterstock
… And Defending Being ‘Submissive’

"The definition I'm using with the word submissive is the biblical definition of that,” the actress said on HuffPost Live in 2014 after backlash over her admission. "So, it is meekness, it is not weakness. It is strength under control, it is bridled strength. And that's what I choose to have in my marriage."

 

Alex Berliner/BEI/Shutterstock
Bedroom Antics

“[We have] sex any time of the day, even if the kids are home. We just make sure our kids can’t pick the lock on our bedroom door!” Cameron Bure quipped in 2014 before revealing her secret to a happy marriage. “Love, respect, communication and keeping a healthy and active interest in your spouse’s passions. We all grow and evolve. It’s important to make sure you do that together.”

 

Broadimage/Shutterstock
Celebrating 20 Years

“Let’s be real for a second. We are celebrating 20 years of marriage today. 22 years together as a couple,” she wrote on Facebook in 2016. “I couldn’t be more proud to be here and love my man the way I do. But let me assure you it hasn’t been all roses the whole journey. There have been several tough years, in a row, ups and downs, bad attitudes and bad decisions, but we’ve persevered. We rode them out. We loved each other through them. We kept the focus; God’s glory. We are both better for it. I’m so grateful and thankful for the man I married. Neither of us are perfect, far from it, and will continue to make mistakes because we are human. But God’s Word and His grace see us through- striving to be the best of ourselves in Him. To God be the glory. Thank you for an awesome 20 years together. I pray for another 60. Amen.”

 

Kcr/Shutterstock
Credit to Mom and Dad

“My parents have been such a role model for me in my own marriage. You know, you see the ups and downs,” Cameron Bure told Us exclusively in 2019 of her parents, Barbara and Robert Cameron. “I’ve seen [their marriage go] through the tough times and when you see people that are committed to each other to stick through those tough times and be willing to grow and learn and not walk away because that could be the easier choice, I mean, it’s incredibly inspirational.”

Broadimage/Shutterstock
It’s Her Marriage, She’ll Show PDA If She Wants To

The Fuller House star defended her decision to post a photo of Bure with his hand on her breast in 2020.

 

“I like PDA if it's done tastefully. I like to be affectionate publicly with my husband, with my children, like whoever that is, and I think that's part of why we are such a close family,” she said on Fox News at the time. “And after 24 years of marriage, I mean, you hear more about people saying, 'Ah, you've been married. Ah, you stopped having sex. Oh, it's so boring.' And I'm like, 'No, but it doesn't have to be that way.' So the fact that I'm still having fun and it's spicy and it's sexy and we have a good time, I mean, that's a huge part of why we're still married."

Courtesy Candace Cameron Bure/Instagram
On a Pedestal

I always say, put your spouse on a pedestal,” she told Us in 2018. “And in return, you’re hoping, which my husband does, we have the same respect for one another other … and some days neither of us deserve it, but we do it because we honor one another and respect each other. You hang in there, you’re always going to come back on the upswing if you’re in a low spot.”

 

Lia Stude
The Quarantine Test

Cameron Bure revealed in 2020 that the quarantine caused by the coronavirus pandemic strengthened her marriage.

“It totally tested us but in the best of ways,” she exclusively told Us. “I'll be honest because we try. We both travel so much. And so we were like, ‘This might be the most amount of time we've actually spent together in years. This is either going to make us or break us.’ And you know what? It’s made us.”

The pair used the opportunity to discuss, “What the things we have to work on? What are the things that are working well?” as well as reevaluate her work schedule so she could be with her family more.



by Sarah Hearon

Other Important Shocking Information:
Recent Shocking Latest News World
Recent Shocking Latest Technology News
Recent Shocking Latest Sports News
Recent Shocking Latest Travel News
Recent Shocking Celebrity Gossip
Recent Shocking Weather Report

The Importance of news.

Well, News are very important in our daily life because news provide us with the information all around the world. News tell us about the everything happening around us from the weather, crimes, politics, sports, entertainment to the latest inventions, research in the science and technology too. News is more than just facts and information; it is information that affects us. News affects how we live our lives, how we perform our jobs, how we function as human. News sometime works as an evidence and proof of incidents. And most important it is the source of data and information that help to increase awareness, knowledge of the citizens in a country.

Comprehensive up-to-date news coverage, aggregated from sources all over the world Get the latest news from the world: nation, business, entertainment, sports, global Get the latest World News: international news, features and analysis from different continent Latest breaking news, including politics, crime and celebrity. Find stories, updates and expert opinion. Find the latest breaking news and information on the top stories, weather, business, entertainment, politics, and more. For in-depth coverage, of tech issues and events. with investigative reporting and in-depth coverage of tech issues and events. The latest international news, featuring top stories from around the world and breaking news, as it happens now.
If you'd like to support. Please click HERE to go to Support Page. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

No comments