PropellerAds

Breaking News

Latest Shocking Entertainment News: Stephen Amell and Wife Cassandra Have Date Night at Kentucky Derby Gala

Stephen Amell and wife Cassandra Jean Amell have been together for a decade, but a lengthy relationship — especially under the glare of the spotlight brought on by celebrity — comes with its fair share of highs and lows.

The couple met in 2011 after the Arrow alum’s 2010 divorce from his first wife, Carolyn Lawrence. Stephen and Cassandra secretly tied the knot in December 2012 and renewed their vows one year later.

The married couple went on to welcome daughter Maverick, nicknamed Mavi, in October 2013 and son Bowen in May 2022.

Less than one year before Bowen’s arrival, the pair had an alleged altercation during a June 2021 flight. Stephen was reportedly “forcibly removed” from the plane after the dispute.

He later acknowledged via Twitter that he “got into an argument” with his wife but claimed that he left the flight “immediately” after being asked to do so, rather than being removed against his will and admitted to letting his “emotions get the better of” him.

Scroll below to revisit Stephen and Cassandra’s ups and downs through the years:


December 2012
After meeting in 2011, the actors kept their romance quiet. Us confirmed in January 2013 that they wed on Christmas Day the previous month in the Caribbean. A friend officiated the sunset ceremony during their vacation.  Newscom/Mega
May 2013
Stephen and Cassandra tied the knot a second time in front of their family and friends in New Orleans. “Feeling pretty lucky today,” he tweeted at the time alongside a photo from the nuptials. Lionel Cironneau/AP/Shutterstock
June 2013
Weeks after their second wedding, the pair confirmed that they were expecting their first child. “I haven’t had any cravings, but [Stephen’s] been great,” she told ET Canada at the time.   Lionel Cironneau/AP/Shutterstock
October 2013
Cassandra gave birth to their daughter, Mavi, in October 2013. “She came just in time for Amell Wednesdays,” Stephen captioned a Facebook pic of himself holding the newborn while watching his cousin Robbie Amell’s CW show The Tomorrow People.    Eric Charbonneau/Invision/AP/Shutterstock
July 2016
The Code 8 star took issue with a social media account that alleged his marriage to the Roswell, New Mexico actress was “over and fake.” Stephen retorted via Twitter, “You’re an awful person. Please delete your account. Or maybe unfollow me. Or watch Notting Hill. Thanks!”  Rob Grabowski/Invision/AP/Shutterstock
December 2018
Cassandra made a guest appearance on Arrow during the franchise’s annual crossover event. “It was great. She didn’t need a trailer, which was exciting,” Stephen told Entertainment Tonight of working with his wife. “She had a really good time. I think she did a good job.”    That same month, he celebrated their anniversary with a gushing Instagram post. “6 Years. Same Beach. One Kid. Bigger Feelings,” he wrote. “Happy Anniversary Cass.” When a commenter claimed that in “all those 6 years you’ve never once made a caption that included the word love,” he replied, “I don’t know you. I hope whatever made you post this gets better. Because you sound like a f--king a--hole.”  The CW/YouTube
March 2019
The Heels star revealed in March 2019 that he decided to leave Arrow after eight seasons so he could spend more time with his family. “A large part of this decision is because I’m now a father and a husband and a lot of my life and interests don’t really reside in Vancouver anymore and thinking that’s the best thing for me personally and professionally,” he detailed in a Facebook Live interview.  Berlanti Tv/Dc Prods/Kobal/Shutterstock
December 2019
Stephen walked out of recording Michael Rosenbaum’s “Inside of You” podcast in December 2019 weeks after Arrow wrapped due to a sudden panic attack. “I’ve really really been struggling with the end of the show,” he said. “I’m mentally exhausted. I’ve cried twice today. My wife forced me to go to the doctor today because she was worried that something was actually wrong with me.” He added: “I just need a f--king break. I want to be a dad, I want to be a husband and I don’t even really want to talk to my friends that much. I just need a break.”   Stephen ended the interview abruptly but later returned to finish it. “I got home, I got onto the couch, put a blanket over me, and was freezing and just sweating bullets,” he explained during the episode, which was released in January 2020. “I told my wife, I had a really bad panic attack.”  Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP/Shutterstock
June 2020
Comic book writer Tee Franklin accused Stephen and Cassandra of being racist after he continued to host his “How’d You Do It?” podcast following the death of George Floyd. “F--k @StephenAmell he’s been showing us his racist ass ways for quite awhile [sic] now,” she tweeted. “AND his wife.”   The Hung alum subsequently responded to the accusations: “You totally nailed me. Hope that makes you feel better. I just followed you… so if you need something or you want to help me better understand, hit me up and we can chat!”   Courtesy of Cassandra Jean/Instagram
June 2021
Stephen denied reports that he was removed from a flight following an alleged drunken altercation with Cassandra. “My wife and I got into an argument Monday afternoon on a Delta flight from Austin to LA. I was asked to lower my voice and I did. Approximately 10 minutes later I was asked to leave the flight,” he tweeted. “And I did so immediately. I was not forcibly removed. I rebooked myself on a Southwest flight 2 hours later and traveled home without any further issue. I let my emotions get the better of me, end of story.”  Prior to the incident, the duo appeared on an ATX Television Festival panel for their short-form comedy series, Speech & Debate, which he starred in and she directed. She joked about his diva-like behavior on the set, while he admitted that he struggled to let her take control on the project.  Mediapunch/Shutterstock
August 2021
The twosome attended the Los Angeles premiere of Starz's Heels, posing side by side on the chic blue carpet. "Got glammed up for the first time in too long for the @heelsstarz premiere," Cassandra wrote via Instagram alongside several photos from their night out. "Pretty proud of this guy. Plus, shoutout to TV wife and all-star plus ones." Rob Latour/Shutterstock
August 2021
Stephen opened up about how the airplane fight added stress to his relationship in an August episode of the “Inside of You With Michael Rosenbaum” podcast.  "I referred to it as an argument between my wife and I. It was not an argument," the Toronto native admitted. "This is 100 percent my fault. … [Cassandra] was frankly even more pissed when I said 'argument' as opposed to 'pick a fight.'"   He added that they're working on their marriage in the aftermath of the embarrassing incident. "It's a work in progress. It's not the best," Stephen explained. "You can work through things but that doesn't mean they didn't happen." AFF-USA/Shutterstock
June 2022
Multiple outlets reported that the pair secretly welcomed their second child one month earlier. Broadimage/Shutterstock
July 2022
The couple confirmed via Instagram that they welcomed a baby boy earlier in the summer. “First trip as a family of four has been a success,” the actress captioned a series of snaps from their U.K. getaway. “This boy is an adventure. Comes by it naturally.” Stephen commented, "Bowen Auguste Amell, May 13, 2022 — He has made our family and my life complete." Courtesy of Cassandra Jean Amell/Instagram
December 2022
"Big ups 2022 — On we go," Amell captioned sweet snaps of his family on New Year's Eve. Courtesy of Stephen Amell/Instagram


by Erin Crabtree

Other Important Shocking Information:
Recent Shocking Latest News World
Recent Shocking Latest Technology News
Recent Shocking Latest Sports News
Recent Shocking Latest Travel News
Recent Shocking Celebrity Gossip
Recent Shocking Weather Report

The Importance of news.

Well, News are very important in our daily life because news provide us with the information all around the world. News tell us about the everything happening around us from the weather, crimes, politics, sports, entertainment to the latest inventions, research in the science and technology too. News is more than just facts and information; it is information that affects us. News affects how we live our lives, how we perform our jobs, how we function as human. News sometime works as an evidence and proof of incidents. And most important it is the source of data and information that help to increase awareness, knowledge of the citizens in a country.

Comprehensive up-to-date news coverage, aggregated from sources all over the world Get the latest news from the world: nation, business, entertainment, sports, global Get the latest World News: international news, features and analysis from different continent Latest breaking news, including politics, crime and celebrity. Find stories, updates and expert opinion. Find the latest breaking news and information on the top stories, weather, business, entertainment, politics, and more. For in-depth coverage, of tech issues and events. with investigative reporting and in-depth coverage of tech issues and events. The latest international news, featuring top stories from around the world and breaking news, as it happens now.
If you'd like to support. Please click HERE to go to Support Page. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

No comments